The Rainbow Children’s Heart Institute offers specialized for children with heart ailments. Our expert pediatric cardiologists ensure complete care for young patients, starting with diagnosis to all through their recuperation. The consistent attention is both for hospital patients as well as outpatients.
The hospital has world class equipment to diagnose congenital or acquired heart ailments in babies, young children or congenital and structural heart defects in adolescents. Procedures like echocardiograms, cardiac catheterizations, stress exercise testing, cardiopulmonary assessment, and electrophysiology studies allow precision in test results and facilitate treatment. We have an advanced Congenital Cardiovascular Care Unit, Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to attend to hospitalized children. Rainbow Children’s Heart Institute cardiologists use the latest cardiac imaging techniques, such as Real-time three-dimensional echocardiography and advanced fetal cardiology equipment to generate an accurate diagnosis for all forms of complex congenital heart disease.
The Cardiac Services Include:
- 24×7 Pediatric Cardiac Emergency
- Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Non-invasive Assessment: Cardiopulmonary assessment, Bicycle ergometry, Head-up tilt test, 24 hours Holter and event recorder, 24 hours ambulatory blood pressure recording
- Advanced Real Time 3D Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography for all ages
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention for congenital and structural heart defects
- Specialty Clinics